MVR DEGREE COLLEGE
(UG & PG COURSES)
An Institute Of Priyadarshini Educational Academy
Affiliated To Andhra University
DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS
HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
The electronics subject was introduced in the year 1991 along with subjects Mathematics, Physics. The pioneers of the department are Kum. Aruna, Sri. Y.V. Kumar, Sri. D. Venkatesh & Smt. K. Umarani. Due to the rapid development in Science and Technology and more usage of computers a new combination Mathematics, Electronics and Computers was Introduced in the year 1997.
As Computer Science deals only with software, a combination which deals software as well as hardware was introduced in the year 2000 (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Maintenance) as Vocational programme with the financial assistance of UGC.
To impart latest knowledge and skills so as to kindle innovation & creativity among students, to develop and sustain a culture of research while promoting values, ethics and professionalism, leading to a progressive career in industry & academia globally.
Encourage and motivate the students, faculties and researchers to utilize the facilities provided with their innovative and society at large.
- To Make the students to analyze the electronic circuits
- To lay strong foundation in Electronics which would help
- them in their future
- To give extensive knowledge regarding various
- Components and circuits which are used in their day to day life.
- To impart update knowledge in such a way that the employers would prefer our students.