MVR DEGREE COLLEGE
(UG & PG COURSES)
An Institute Of Priyadarshini Educational Academy
Affiliated To Andhra University
- The research policy of the college aims to create and support a research culture among faculty and students for enriching and enhancing professional competency.
- The college has well equipped science laboratories and established a research center for department of chemistry. With quality research output, reputed journals with high impact factor (IF), Scopus indexed and UGC approved journals served as platform for sharing the research findings.
- the general library provides a host of books, journals, magazines and other publications. The e-resources comprise of N-List, e-sodhsindhu, NPTEL, Swayamprabha and research database.
- Over the last five years the Four faculty members of college has awarded Doctoral Degrees and one faculty member pursuing doctoral degree.
- Several research papers published in ISSN-ISBN noted reputed national and international journals during last five years.
- The college has organized national seminars/webinars and workshops during the last five years.
- Several books have been authored by our faculty members and have contributed book chapters
Books/Book Chapters Publications :