MVR DEGREE COLLEGE
(UG & PG COURSES)
An Institute Of Priyadarshini Educational Academy
Affiliated To Andhra University
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Computer Science Department at M.V.R degree college was established in the year 1991 with the head ship of Sri Dr. S.N.Ram Chandra Rao.
- Initially MVR is started with MPCS (Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science), MSCS (Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science) combinations at graduation level.
- Later in 1997 MECS (Mathematics, Electronics and Computer Science) was introduced
- In 2002 MPCM (Mathematics, Physics and Computer Maintenance) was introduced to curriculum with financial assistance of U.G.C .
- The department has well equipped state of art laboratories. General electives and add on course like IT SKILLS.
- To achieve excellence and recognition in teaching and research in the fundamental and applied areas of computer science and computational sciences .
- Empowering and Educating students thus focus towards serving society at large.
- To assist students in developing a strong foundation in computer science by providing analytical, computational thinking and problem solving skills.
- To provide opportunities for students to acquire knowledge of state of art in computer science through industry internships ,collaborative sessions and live projects .
- To guide the student in attending online interviews/exams.
- To develop life long learning, ethics, moral values and spirt of service so as to contribute to society through technology.
- Kumari G.Sujatha. Head Of The Department
- Smt. K.Indira. Lecturer
- Smt. M.Radha kumari. Lecturer
- Sri. M.Ramesh kumar Lecturer
- Sri. M.V.Kesava Kumar Lecturer