14.Student should show their identity cards while entering the college.
15. Willful damage to any college property will have to be paid for. The decision of the principal is final in such matters.
16. The College does not hold itself responsible for conduct outside its premises. But, the Principal may take cognizance of any serious misconduct, outside, which is likely to reflect upon the reputation of the college and take such action against the offender as he/she deems fit and proper.
17. No student shall be allowed to take part in any political activity and other demonstrations of any kind within the college premises.
18. It is the aim of the Management of the college to keep its staff and students free from all Political Parties and Communal politics.
19. Membership of any society or club or organisation outside the college or participation in its activities is not allowed without the Principal’s permission. Violation of this rule will make students liable for punishment.
20. Students of the college are not allowed to play with outside team without the Principal’s permission.
21. No money collections are allowed without the prior permission of the Principal.
22. No meetings or parties, tours, excursions, picnics or pleasure trips are to be arranged or organised without the prior permission of the Principal.
23. Attendance at college function is obligatory to all students.
24. Serious misconduct within the college premises is sufficient reason for dismissal.
25. College will not organize any picnics / tours officially. However, if any such picnics / tours are there, it will be intimated to the parent well in advance.
26. Complaints committee : The college management had constituted a complaints committee as per the APSCHE & Andhra University guidelines for dealing with any harassment related cases among students, therefore the students are hereby informed to report to the college administration in any such incidents for taking necessary immediate action.